   From: Martin Shepherd <mar...@luteshop.co.uk>
   To: Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am
   Subject: [LUTE] music stands
   Can anyone recommend a good traditional metal music stand?  I don't
   mean
   the very heavy orchestral stand, just a "normal" fold-out one.  I ask
   because it seems that they're all made in China and are flimsy and
   unstable.  I have one (I think it's Stagg) where the top attaches to
   the
   rest with just one rivet, so it just wobbles.
   I need the little fold-out arms so I can see three-page pieces, too.
   Thanks for any advice,
   ---