   From: Martin Shepherd <mar...@luteshop.co.uk>
   To: Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; Le_luth
   <le_l...@yahoogroupes.fr>
   Sent: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 3:44 am
   Subject: [LUTE] Marco revisited
   Hi All,
   My son Hugh has just finished his Master's degree final project on
   using
   the kora in contemporary music (a large and impressive document which
   earned him a well-deserved 90%) and has put the accompanying portfolio
   of pieces on soundcloud:
   [1]https://soundcloud.com/has-music/sets/masters-degreefinal-negotiated
   -project?fbclid=IwAR2VisNsjC2z6p9z4v5nkbdbJCwfzLZeTkjBCcxocg4BSFmgtXdwf
   pLcKOk
   Headphones are definitely recommended as the mixes are complex! The
   final piece is an improvised duet with our friend Marco dall'Aquila.
   Bonne écoute,
   Martin
   ---