Hi Lute People and Jurgen -

  Looks like you don’t know that the lute list does not like pictures, which
in this case is a shame.
Perhaps you could post them on a web site or google documents.  They show
characters,
especially the letter e, in lute-scribe input format and as  output by my
“tab” programt.  Jurgen says . . .

Hello there,
I am asking about the "e" in lute scribe - in the editor the character appears
as a "normal" minuscule e whereas in print the character has changed to a
tilted small capital "E" as documented in the attached screenshots - actually I
very much like that capital E but I cannot find it in the font. How does this
miracle happen?

Thanks for a hint,
Jurgen

you can email Jurgen at eye-and-ear-cont...@protonmail.com