Some guitar makers have also believed that neck stiffness improves the
   sound. Ramirez 1A guitars have a significant graphite-epoxy inset along
   the neck to stiffen it, and that is said to be significant in a neck
   that is only 66.7cm.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.

   On Mar 23, 2019, at 2:22 PM, howard posner <[1]howardpos...@ca.rr.com>