Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von yuval.dvo...@posteo.de
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. März 2019 14:53
An: Roland Hayes
Cc: Lute List; lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Angelo Michel Bartolomi

No, sorry :-( I just know that it exists, from Meyer (2006):

NORTHAMPTON, Northamptonshire Record Office (GB-NH)
FH 3431.c
[2] f. 150 x 115 mm. Origine française ou anglaise. Vers 1660-1680. Une
main. Théorbe à quatorze choeurs (onze
choeurs utilisés) (A d g h e a). Notation française.
1 Courante
2 Gigue [t. 1-8] [A. M. Bartolotti]
A-ETgoess Ms. Théorbe, f. 45v-46.
RISM B VII non signalé
François-Pierre GOY.

As far as I know the librarys in GB charge quite a lot for
digitalisation, and I'm not sure if it's worth it, for one piece + 8
bars, 2 pages all in all.... ;-) But if you get your hands on it I'd be
very interested in it too!