Congratulations Tristan and Magnus- you have gotten me interested in getting Reymann's "Noctes"; unfortunately my eyesight has degraded to the point where I can no longer read facsimiles. Are there any modern typeset editions? (Any tab system or pitch notation- just has to be legible to ancient eyes)
Thanks for any leads-
Dan