   From: David Smith <d...@dolcesfogato.com>
   To: Wayne <wst...@cs.dartmouth.edu>; lute net <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 1:24 pm
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: how about changing the subject too!
   And again, the issue of which thread is which....
   I agree that, when creating a new discussion, it should have a new
   topic. But, replying to a discussion that is underway requires keeping
   the same topic so that the thread makes sense...even if the content of
   the thread no longer matches the topic.
   Isn't email etiquette fun...
   David