Welcome Sarge!

It is great to finally see you here on lutelist.

Let me just state again publicly that your archive was *the* reason why
I was able to learn how to play the lute.

Without it, I would have never been able to grasp the full beauty and
variety of Renaissance lute music.

Your work cannot be praised enough.

____

I encourage everyone to submit privately made fronimo files or rare
scanned/photographed sources (if legally possible).

Happy luting!

:)
T*