Hi Rainer & lute list people,
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying having the LSA's old Microfilm Library online. I like it too and have spent quite a bit of time with various manuscripts. Those of you who are not current LSA members might not know that last year we posted c700 lute sources as part of our members only section of our website.

I have found several broken links myself and we are currently looking for a volunteer lute musicologist to take on the job of fixing the links and adding additional sources to our library. If any of you are interested in the job please contact me at

lsaq.edi...@gmail.com

or our president Cathy Liddell at

lutesocietyamericapresid...@gmail.com

Nancy Carlin

Dear lute netters,

I have used a tool to validate the links on the LSA facsimile links page.

Can anybody tell me to whom I should an EXCEL sheet with the invalid URLs?

Rainer

Nancy Carlin
Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org

PO Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524
USA