On 28.08.2019 21:26, Frank A. Gerbode, M.D. wrote:
I have a (mostly) nice copy of Herwarth 266 that I have been working from, but f.
64r has what looks like about 3/4" missing from its left margin.

Has anyone got a copy of this page where we can see what's along the left
margin, or do I have to guess?

What a shame. Looks like the colour images made by the Bayerische
Staatsbibliothek are missing the left margin here (and in other pages).

I have a XEROX copy showing more

I'll scan it for you.

Rainer

PS

The BSB still has a b&w copy online made from an old film which seems to be OK:

http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/0003/bsb00031681/images/index.html?fip=193.174.98.30&id=00031681&seite=1

Note: Press download and then switch to English