Just another thought, I think I originally chose Unissons on 5C because
   I thought I might be playing more latish English renaissance pieces,
   Dowland, Holborne etc. I note most speakers here seem to prefer 5C with
   octaves whatever the music? I seem to remember Martin Shepherd
   discussing this issue on his site.

   Regards

   Anthony
   [1]Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour iPhone

   Le jeudi, novembre 28, 2019, 2:56 PM, Bruno Cognyl-Fournier