Well, I just went back to Martin's interesting discussion on the use of
   Octaves around the 1590s and he gives good arguments for their use in
   John Johnson, Francis Cutting and Anthony Holborne, so perhaps I should
   attempt to move to Bass and octave on C5 whatever the difficulty.

   Regards

   Anthony
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   Le vendredi, novembre 29, 2019, 10:42 AM, Anthony Hind