Am 05.01.2020 um 21:34 schrieb DANIEL SHOSKES:
Well, the Boox max 3 is “only” 761 Euro so I guess that’s an improvement?

Fast geschenkt :)

Rainer

On Jan 5, 2020, at 3:15 PM, Rainer <rads.bera_g...@t-online.de> wrote:

Am 05.01.2020 um 20:51 schrieb Daniel Shoskes:
This is the year I’ve committed to reducing paper clutter throughout the house
so I’ve finally bought a dedicated tablet for music storage and performance. I
got a 13.3 inch E ink display which is friendly to my aging eyes and can fit a
lot of music on 1 page. It is however the first device I have owned that runs
Android (9.0) rather than iOS. Settled on MobileSheetsPro for sheet music
management which has a dedicated E ink version (but no Mac or iOS equivalent).

13.3 inch e-ink?

Many years ago there was an A4 e-ink device by Sony.
Only 1.100 Euro :(

What device are you talking about?

Rainer