I agree with you, Ron, on the uncertainties that creep into the
   automatic transposition. I've used it on relatively easy dances but for
   more complex work, especially any number of vocal parts, I just did it
   by hand--and in 2.1. Now I just do it all in the older version. It only
   takes a little longer (if that) and I know that I've 'overseen' it at
   every step possible. I also learn more about the initial transcription
   into tablature as well as seeing a little into the mind of the
   transcriptionist. And yes, it's been a great program for me, too.
   Sean
   On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 6:00 AM Ron Andrico <[1]praelu...@hotmail.com>