This is what I made a while ago with my guitar (and one lute!) pupil.

   [1]https://youtu.be/_rd4ybtec4Y

   David

   On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 00:41, Alain Veylit
   <[2]al...@musickshandmade.com> wrote:

     A somewhat more elaborate take on the same idea - also using a
     master
     tape, but took about a year to record in "real time":
     [3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ
     Luthistes de tous les pays unissez-vous!
     <[4]tio...@gmail.com> wrote:

     >> Each one with his/her phone.
     >>
     >> Il 23/03/2020 16:11, Dr. Henner Kahlert ha scritto:
     >>> Wonderful! With which device did you manage to play and record
     this?
     > Could you share how you did it?
     >
     > Two days ago I tried to lead our small congregation in a virtual
     service using Zoom, and it was impossible to synchronize it. Even if
     our mouths were moving in unison, it was cacophony.

     > [5]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

   David van Ooijen
   [6]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [7]https://davidvanooijen.wordpress.com