Von: lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
[mailto:lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag von Michal Gondko
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. April 2020 14:24
An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Online tuition

Dear All,

I’m currently offering online lessons. Two HD webcams (one for close-ups).
External mic for improved sound quality. Tested Zoom (recommended), FaceTime
(good), Skype and Messenger (possible but not recommended). Open to players of
all levels. If interested, feel free to get in touch (via
http://michalgondko.info/contact/ or social media). It does work!

Best wishes, stay healthy.

Michal