> On May 18, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Daniel Shoskes <kidneykut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK, Nigel’s part isn’t live (there’s a full audience) but it’s still Weiss!

I looked around after the first WTF moment seeing all those real persons, and
found this on the BLEMF website:

"To keep us all in the mood for live performances, Bloomington Early Music is
thrilled to present an online festival with daily presentations via Facebook
and YouTube Live! Please join us from May 17-24, each evening at 7pm (4pm on
Saturday), as we celebrate a set of performances from a wide variety of artists
and ensembles, most of whom have their artistic roots in Bloomington.”

Pretty vague, but it sounds like they're telling us the festival is a
collection of recorded performances from different times and places (fine with
me; Youtube is Youtube), without actually saying so in as many words.

And yes, it’s still Weiss.  And Nigel. And someday I’ll tell my grandchildren
that I was there, at my desk, for the premier upload whatever of this concert.
At least until I had to get off and go do something else, which is right now.

And thanks to the good doctor for letting us know about the concert.