Dear Rainer

   In my book I tell the whole story and you will find many literature on
   that topic. Important is the article by

   [1]https://accordsnouveaux.ch/en/the-von-erlach-lute-book

   or in German:

   [2]https://accordsnouveaux.ch/de/lautenbuch-der-von-erlach

   Important is the article by

   Éva Guillorel: Révolte populaire et chanson politique sous le règne de
   Louis XIII : l'exemple des Lanturlus de Dijon, Annales de Bourgogne,
   2019.

   All the best

   Andreas

   Am 16.06.2020 um 10:09 schrieb Seicento/Rainer Luckhardt