   Irish tunes.
   My 2 cents.
   Steve

   On Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 06:10:40 PM EDT, guy_and_liz Smith
   <guy_and_...@msn.com> wrote:
   I think this is what you are referring to:
   [1]https://www.guitarandlute.com/celtic.html .
   Guy
   -----Original Message-----
   From: [2]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
   [mailto:[3]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of G. C.
   Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:23 PM
   To: [4]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Spanish harp in this whole mix
     Didn't Allan Alexander edit some  Turlough O' Carolan for lute?
     On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:12 PM David Brown
   <[1][5]arpali...@gmail.com>
     wrote:
       I haven't seen the saz and veena in Mersenne! That's great and
   shows
       how little they have changed. Where is the steel guitar?.....
       I assume you mean Irish harp music.... Good question given
   proximity
       of Irish harpers to lutes at court.