Thanks, Tristan, for the reference.
   I have to admit Neusidler hasn't received  the attention he (they)
   deserve from me.   Back when I was an enthusiastic young lutenist he
   was largely unavailable due to the "language" barrier.   I did make a
   desultory attempt or two at learning German tablature, but, well...
   And now it's all available translated!
   Stay safe and keep playing,
   Chris.

   On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 4:48 PM Tristan von Neumann
   <[1]tristanvonneum...@gmx.de> wrote:

     If you want to play it, the Hans Neusidler version is nice and easy.
     Of course, his son also made a difficult version...

     [3][4]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html