On Friday, 23 September 2016 1:59:16 PM AEST Russell Coker via luv-main wrote:

> Is there a good free orbital simulator for Linux?
>
> I don't want a game like KSP but a simulation of orbits without much need
> for fancy graphics.

How about this?

http://gmatcentral.org/

# Do you want to go to Mars but don't know when to leave or how much to bring?
#   Do you want to land something on the moon?  The General Mission Analysis
# Tool (GMAT) is an open-source space mission analysis tool to answer just
# those  types of questions.  GMAT is developed by a team of NASA, private
# industry,  public, and private contributors. GMAT is intended both for
# real-world engineering design studies and as a tool for education and public
# engagement in the spirit of the NASA Charter.

All the best,
Chris