Very happy vegemite atm, I disconnected my optical drive so I could hook up my old SATA HDD. Well, it was found by the system and automounted. I was getting ready for a mount operation. No Need. I am loading my SSD at present and then I will put a bit of data in the /Data directory to see how the balancing deal goes. When that is OK I will just dump the rest of the data.

Thank you very much.
Truly grateful
Andrew