https://doc.coker.com.au/training/btrfs-training-exercises/
https://doc.coker.com.au/training/zfs-training-exercises/

I've put some simple BTRFS and ZFS training exercises at the above URLs (this
is the training that was done at a LUV Saturday meeting in 2015).  As they
involve deliberately corrupting data to exercise the filesystems it's a  good
idea to to this on a VM so a typo won't cause problems.

I can give access to a VM for doing this if anyone needs it.  But the system
in question doesn't have a lot of RAM so anyone who gets a VM will need to
complete the training reasonably quickly.

If you have any suggestions for additions to the training please be specific
about what commands to run.