I started the upgrade process of the LUV server to the next version of Debian
which is Bookworm, it is currently in the freeze process and will be released
in the near future.  I haven't upgraded everything, just the base OS, Postfix,
and Mailman.  I wasn't planning to upgrade Mailman in the first pass but it
turns out that some Python code that Mailman calls has changed it's interface.

If this email gets out then everything will be working correctly.  I've tested
the Wordpress web site, the Wiki, and the Matrix server and everything else
should be covered by the monitoring.