Hi,

I just stumbled upon Luvit while seeking a good way to replace CivetWeb in my
libuv c++ application.  Civet works but doesn’t use libuv, and now I need to
add some JSON-rpc functionality to my application and that seems to require
more web serving flexibility.  My application already has Lua 5.2, a cmake
build system, the latest libuv, uvw, JSON for Modern C++ and miscellaneous
other bits and pieces which I don’t want to disrupt.  I’m looking for a quick
assessment about whether luvit is a living project and whether it’ll do what I
need.

Thanks.