Hi Fabian,
Try posting this to the developers list, I see the same on my system
with the latest version of check. However, I remember running the suite
on the stable 1.4.1 when I hadn't patched it, with an older version of
check, which I can't now with the latest one (and my patches...)
I'm using CentOS 5.9 with check 0.9.13. Prior tests where with check
0.9.3, however, I see lots of errors against that release, so the one
used by the developers on the stable branch might lie between them.
In the meantime, try checking that dhcp stuff in the stable branch code
(get the zip)
Regards