Hi All,

To close the loop on my original question maybe it can help another rookie
like me.

My goal was to set my ethernet device so that it will act as a cable,
received packets from the netif, modulates them, send them over a cable,
have another device demod, the exact same packet, and last transmit the
packet out over its netif.

My initialization changed from:

// netif->flags = NETIF_FLAG_BROADCAST | NETIF_FLAG_ETHARP |
NETIF_FLAG_IGMP;
netif->flags = 0;

Now I'm able to receive all incoming packets but not answer or react to any
of them. For example, if I ping the target I see the packet but lwip does
not ack and replies back.

Thanks all for the help and suggestions.

Jaime