Dear Szabolcs,

I am working with ST micros for over 5 years now.

I have created several TCP and UDP module working in RAW mode.

Due to company policy we had to find a different HTTP server from the one we
used.
After looking around I contacted Sergio and got his HTTP server. At that time
it did not support
POST, only beginning of code.

I have used Sergio code as a base for my HTTP server. I changed large parts and
added: POST, AJAX,
"Multipart" download, login mechanism. I also changed the FS handling so that
data can be loaded
from an external storage (not tested). I also changed the "file" format usage
and created a Perl script
that creates my own FS structure.

All that took lots of time. The server is working in LwIP RAW API and works
nice.

I am not using the ST CUBE but rather older libraries. Cube adds a layer and
therefore is somewhat
slower. Beside that we have a large code core that uses older libraries so we
are fine with that.

>From my experience with FreeRTOS and Lwip I can say almost 99.9% of the
>problems I have seen are
related to errors in code or abusing the LwIP.

If something is not working it is probably not LwIP or FreeRTOS

BR,
Noam.