Hello Simon

I was referring to the following link

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_Developers_Manual

This implementation is only for a single port device, which connects to a
switch/router. While the receive part is clear, it is the transmit path
that is not clear.

In the current implementation netif->linkoutput is already mapped to a
function which calls the EMAC driver. I checked the call stack and the
transmit call comes from the DHCP during IP address acquisition. So it is
not clear where do I insert the LLDP frame?

Regards
Amit