Hello all,
I am trying to implement the ping software found in Contrib but I am having
issues. I have successfully gotten the code to compile and while stepping
through line by line it seems like everything is working correctly. The problem
is that the computer I am trying to ping never responds. When I look at
Wireshark, the ping message is received by the computer but the checksum is
0x0000 so the computer seems to rejects it. When I stepped through the code the
checksum is being calculated correctly and put into the message. Somehow it is
being lost. Any ideas where to look for the issue?

I am running the latest LWIP and Contrib from the GIT server. I have LWIP set
up correctly as I use it for sending and receiving data over UDP with no issues.

Also, is there any way to implement the ping program using  netconn instead of
sockets?

Thank you very much.
Keith