Hello Simon,

Thanks for the list of to-do items. How do I open a patch tracker?

1. As for the heap allocation, it is being released after the packet is
transmitted.
2. Should I remove the opt.h and stats.h defines being integrated in the
lldp.c file?
3. The protocol values are required for LLDP and I checked the other file
for protocol definition and it was kept in ethernetif.h and hence I
followed the same structure. Where do you suggest I move the same?