From: Brian Stull
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 2:51 AM
To: lwip-users@nongnu.org
Subject: [lwip-users] Useful web server for Netconn API

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has had success getting an HTTP server working using
the Netconn API. I know there is an example program using the Netconn API but
it is too basic to be of much use for me. I do have it up and running but it
doesn't include any support for POST, header decoding, etc.

There was some communication on this mailing list a couple months ago and it
was suggested then to try the contiki project HTTP server but from the looks of
it it will take quite a bit of modification to get working.

I'm not looking for anything too fancy, just similar to the RAW API example
server. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I should also say, I'm doing this for a commercial project and don't feel like
purchasing code, so I'm looking for something open source/free commercial
license.

Thanks for the help!