Hi everyone,

I am trying to develop an Open 62541 OPC UA Server application using LwiP
socket Interface. The socket binding works without issues, the Server set up
without any issues. But as soon as a Client tries to connect with the Server,
the Lwip response becomes slow.(TTL > ~2500). Could it be any memory issues on
LwiP? I am not getting any hard fault or stack Overflow. But I wanted to make
sure it is not a Memory related issue and tried assiging Attribute :
_attribute_((section(“External_Ram“) for ram_heap in mem.h. But then it seems
the allocations are not working. What else should I check in this case?

My platform Details: STM 32 + 128 K internal RAM + 2 MB external RAM
freeRTOS: 8.0.2 + Lwip 1.4.1(STM port)

Thanks in advance.

Milan