You should compare what you actually do against what you should do.
Have you actually checked the echo server code, for example ?

You must call tcp_accepted(pcbreturnedwhencallingtcp_new) inside your tcp_accept callback. ( and you have to check for the return value of tcp_listen(), it might not have enough memory (pcbs) to do its job.
and AFAIK, you don't memp_free() a pcb. )

3 pieces of advice:
- If you use callbacks, you are not using "a socket", I guessed you are using the RAW API with or without an OS, try to be specific on your scenario.
- Don't link to pictures, we like to see capture files.
- Some of us are too lazy to look at such a big bunch of code.