Hi all,

I have a small problem.

I have a small application using MDNS, and I use the loopback interface.
At the beginning the Thread1 starts the MDNS process, and I can see that it
sends 3 probes and 2 responses.
All these messages are correctly received also.

After that I call Thread2 Is able to send a DNS_RRTYPE_A query to myself and
see the response..
====>MDNS: thread_mdns_q Sending query...
MDNS: Sending [PROBE] packet, len=28, unicast=0
+-----------MDNS--------------+
MDNS: Received IPv4 MDNS packet from 127.0.0.1, len 28
MDNS: Query for domain lwip.local. type 1 class 1
MDNS: Responding with A record
MDNS: Sending [RESPONSE] packet, len=38, unicast=1
+-----------MDNS--------------+
MDNS: Received IPv4 MDNS packet from 127.0.0.1, len 38
MDNS: Answer for domain lwip.local. type 1 class 1

PROBLEM:
However, when I try to send a DNS_RRTYPE_SRV query, the query is sent, and
received..
The problem is that The REPLY(RESPONSE) is never sent back, because,
the main reason is that the function mdns_write_domain gets stuck.

====>MDNS: thread_mdns_q Sending query...
MDNS: Sending [PROBE] packet, len=39, unicast=0
MDNS: Received IPv4 MDNS packet from 127.0.0.1, len 39
MDNS: Query for domain mySSH._ssh._tcp.local. type 255 class 1
MDNS: Responding with SRV record

I don't know what I am doing wrong..

All hints and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.