Sam Kearney wrote:
> I have a question about the thread-safety of the socket API, specifically with
> regard to recvfrom() and close(). I am using lwIP 2.0.2, ported for FreeRTOS
> and ARM Cortex M4.

What you're trying to do does not (yet) work. First, you need to enable
LWIP_NETCONN_FULLDUPLEX in your lwipopts.h, but then asynchronously closing a
socket
while another thread is waiting for RX still does not work.

I'm at it though, check for bug #52554, which should be closed in some days (or
weeks, or months):
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?52554

Chances are high that this will work with 2.1.0, which should not be too far
away.

Simon