Hi,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 06:23:47PM -0700, vinimac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Lwip 2.0.3+FreeRTOS 10 and PPPoS with CHAP MD5 authentication.
> The PPP negociation proceeds until stop in CHAP Challenge/CHAP Response. I
> am using the same name/secret on Linux and works!
>
> Log attached.
> ppp.log <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t1598/ppp.log>

It looks like there is an issue in your low level UART driver, there are
quite a lot of dropped frames due to bad FCS/ACCM drop, it can happen of
course from time to time, very unlikely though for a given try, and
never that much !

As well, it seems your UART tx routine does not work properly, there are
way too much LCP retries, as if the remote end never get most packets.

Before checking anything else, you should check that frames on wire are
exactly what the PPP stack wanted to send, and check that all bytes on
wire are actually processed into the PPP input function.

Sylvain