Hi,I'm new to LWIP and trying to get tcp/ip protocol working with static ip.I
have SAM4E based MCU that is to be worked as client and I'm just mocking a
server on raspberry pi (no implementation so far, only monitoring using
tcpdump and iptables. The devices are connected by ethernet cable RJ45.My
current setting is:The following code goes without any problems:On my server
side (raspberry pi I'm  monitoring all packages received by tcpdump and
iptables.After a while I get a timeout and consequently on callback which is
OK. BUT I am not seeing any packages i.e no SYN packets being received on
server side although on client it says: Should I not? Am I missing
something?Thanks in advance.Indy