Hi,

thanks for reply! I think you're right. This is a capture of a scenario when playback stuttered: https://i.imgur.com/OrjXBnn.jpeg. I can see a window not being fulfilled quickly enough and it's bad. So my question is now how to avoid such situations? Is enlarging the window a worthy direction (not to waste RAM on something that won't help)?