Hi!

I've been trying to port lwip on our embedded system for a long time now.
It is a custom TMS570 board, running freeRTOS.
I decided to go for the low level/raw API.
IP and UDP are working fine but I'm not able to test TCP properly. It took
me some time to understand that this was due to board resets because a
watchdog monitors tasks that last too long.
And finally I understood the problem came from tcp_fasttmr()
and tcp_slowtmr(): the pcb list is only one element and the next field
points to itself.
I've read a few posts about this telling that this is due to not following
thread requirements.
I made sure every lwip functions are called for the same task: it is. Also
I'm sure no lwip function is called from an ISR.
Then I thought this was a version problem because I went for the old 1.3.2.
Now I'm using the latest 2.2.0 but I have the same issue.

Maybe I'm missing some important function calls or something else but I
cannot find it.

Could someone help me?
Do you need any part of my code?

Regards,