De : Lwip [mailto:lwip-boun...@ietf.org] De la part de Carles Gomez Montenegro
Envoyé : samedi 7 mars 2015 16:53
À : lwip@ietf.org
Objet : Re: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-02.txt

Dear WG,

As you have seen, version -02 of draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient is now
available.

The main changes are:

  - The feedback collected during IETF'91 is now incorporated into the
    document (mainly in subsection 6.2).

  - The "Cross Layer Optimization" section has been removed.

  - Subsections 3.3 and 3.4 have been added.

  - A new paragraph has been added in Subsection 3.5.1.

  - Other minor technical changes throughout the document.

  - Editorial improvements.

I would like to ask for a 15-min slot in Dallas to present this update.

Thanks,

Carles

> directories.
>  This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
>         Title           : Energy Efficient Implementation of IETF
> Constrained Protocol Suite
>         Authors         : Zhen Cao
>                           Carles Gomez
>                           Matthias Kovatsch
>                           Hui Tian
>                           Xuan He
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-02.txt
>       Pages           : 19
>       Date            : 2015-03-07
>
> Abstract:
>    This document summarizes the problems and current practices of energy
>    efficient protocol implementation on constrained devices, mostly
>    about how to make the protocols within IETF scope behave energy
>    friendly.  This document also summarizes the impact of link layer
>    protocol power saving behaviors to the upper layer protocols, so that
>    they can coordinately make the system energy efficient.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient/

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-02

> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-02

> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.