Hello lwig ML,

+1 for adoption.

I read the draft and (I am mostly coming from ACE) I found very useful
information;
Even if some parts of the draft overlaps with ace work  (and the scope
of this draft is huge); specially having real implementation
data/values about asymmetric crypto on 8-bit cpus is very useful.
I will send a brief review of the document with some comments. Thanks
Mohit et al. for this work.

Saludos,
Renzo