Thank you for the clarification. My initial problem was if multiple nodes
connects with the same SPI to a gateway, does the gateway needs some
specific ways to lookup. As mentioned by Tero, this is not the case as the
SPI is not used for inbound traffic by the gateway. The limitation due to a
limited number of SPI are on the node side.Thanks!