Hi all

The authors of the document believe that it is ready to move forward. During the previous last call we had already received support from several working group members.

Based on the feedback during the previous last call, we removed the performance measurements of RSA key sizes smaller than 2048 bits. We also added performance measurements of ECDSA sign operation on ARM 32-bit platforms. Additionally, we improved the text on the need for a random number generator, more guidance on choosing the right platform, and why larger flash memory size is needed for firmware updates. We also removed some extraneous text from the background section. Any further comments are welcome.

--Mohit