Hi Rahul,

Thanks very much for sharing the fragment forwarding implementation results..
The following drafts are implemented as per the link you provided:
Fragment Forwarding drafts

   1. Virtual reassembly buffers in 6LoWPAN

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-6lowpan-virtual-reassembly/>
   2. LLN Minimal Fragment Forwarding
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment/>

>From the results, I noticed an observation that send rate 80s, and 40s are
doing better than the 160s  send rate with 50s forwarding fragment spacing.
Send rate Xs means sending fragmented packets at X sec interval - right?
I thought, the performance would improve with higher X value,  but that is
not true - perhaps due to increased payload size.
A graph or tabular result with same payload size with increased send
interval rate might be useful to figure out the optimal pacing time for
that payload - just a thought.

In general, very interesting results!

Also, it shows that by controlling the pacing of forwarding the fragments
the performance can be improved to a great degree in a medium to small size
mesh. ( in this example, 50 nodes).

What happens when you increase the mesh size ( aka number of nodes)?

Cheers,
-Samita