Le 11/03/2010 19:47, Daniel Lezcano a écrit :

> l...@zitta.fr wrote:
>> I created a new container (karmic), then I type any command there is
>> curious message, but it works:
>>

> Do you mean you created a system container with karmic inside ?
Yes, I'm testing a new version of my provisioning scripts.
> Can you give the kernel version, the lxc version, the container
> configuration and the command used to spawn the container ?

config as attachment.

black provisioning # uname -a
Linux black 2.6.31-zen11-lxc-bt #1 ZEN SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 23 09:13:02
CET 2010 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz GenuineIntel
GNU/Linux

black provisioning # eix -I lxc | grep Installed
     Installed versions:  0.6.4-r2(22:25:37 04/01/2010)(doc -examples)

Container started with : lxc-start -d -n mycontainer

I access to it via ssh.

Just a question, config file is used at once at create?
>> r...@mycontainer:~# ls /
>> -bash: child setpgid (28212 to 28212): No such process
>> bin  boot  dev  etc  home  lib  lib64  media  mnt  opt  proc  root
>> sbin  selinux  srv  sys  tmp  usr  var
>>
>> As hallyn told me on IRC, I've tried to remount the /proc, no luck
>>
> First time I see this problem :o

#lxc-provider
lxc.utsname = mycontainer
lxc.tty = 4
lxc.pts = 1024
lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.flags = up
lxc.network.link = br0
lxc.network.name = eth0
lxc.network.mtu = 1500
lxc.mount = /lxc/tmp/provisionning/mycontainer-config/fstab
lxc.rootfs = /lxc/root/mycontainer
lxc.cgroup.devices.deny = a
# /dev/null and zero
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:3 rwm