Dear Peter, Hi Fajar,

* Is even LXC not needed to reproduce the issue but just a bridge on a bound
and some other devices?
* Did this issue appear if you use a higher MAC prefix than 64:... for the
veths?

May you dump the arp traffic (maybe together with icmp) on the host? I'm
interested in what happens in/around moment the gateway is pinged!

On the bridge, did you set forward delay to 0, a low hello intervall (e.g. 1s)
and turn on STP?

Guido