After doing some homework on virtualization networking techniques and studying the contents of /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/lxc-net am I correct in deducing that the default lxc/lxd bridge (lxcbr0) is a NATed interface? If I wanted to attach containers to a simple bridged interface and give them IPs on my network would it be as simple as creating the following entry in the container's config after the bridge was setup on the host?

devices:
  eth0:
    name: eth0
    nictype: bridged
    parent: br0
    type: nic

Or is there some other configuration that would need to be done with lxc/lxd to accomplish this?