Mark Constable wrote:
On 19/10/16 05:02, David Favor wrote:
Looking for best way to change to (static/public IP). Prefer doing this in a way where communication
between host/container + container/container works without adding
iptables rules, which become complex to manage with many containers.

The simplest way I am aware of is to set up your own bridge on a public
IP range that you want to allocate and provide your own DHCP server that
you have control over, or use lxc config to tweak the config of each
container to provide it with a static IP as you go.

I'd prefer the "tweak each container config" approach.

Be great if someone could provide a URL for an example.
lxc-users mailing list