Great suggestions from Fajar.  A couple more ideas if you only have one public
IP on your container:

* Use HAProxy on the container’s main IP address with Server Name
Identification (SNI) and a local DNS server.  This way, all your sites are tied
to the same IP address as the container with private addresses behind it.

* Use nginx with local DNS lookups.  Similar to haproxy except nginx redirects
the web requests to the appropriate backend.

-Ron